New Year’s Eve Celebration Package at Lanier Islands
In an ongoing effort to exceed the needs of its guests, in 2015 Lanier Islands introduced the concept of a dual New Year’s Eve Celebration. On one end of the resort’s flagship hotel – Legacy Lodge – the lakeside destination played host to an elegant grown-up party, complete with sumptuous dinner buffet, open bar, live music, dancing and champagne toast. On the other end of the Lodge, pint-sized patrons rang in the New Year with their own party, complete with pizza, fun and games, crafts, movie and more. Thanks to rave reviews from guests, Lanier Islands is bringing back the dual New Year’s Eve Celebration just in time for the clock to strike midnight and the calendar page to flip to 2017.
With the purchase of Lanier Islands New Year’s Eve Celebration Package*, adult patrons can expect:
- Admission for two to the New Year’s Eve Party in the Grand Ballroom featuring live music performed by Back In Time and dancing until after midnight
- Passed hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour from 6-7 p.m.
- Full dinner buffet crafted by the resort’s culinary team
- Open bar
- Balloon drop, party favors and champagne toast at midnight
- Overnight accommodations in a newly renovated Legacy Lodge room
- New Year’s Signature Legacy Breakfast Buffet the following morning
While mom and dad ring in the New Year in the Grand Ballroom, the kids will have their own extra special New Year’s Eve Finding Dory-themed Kids’ Party, including:
- Dinner featuring kid-friendly fare
- Games and crafts, supervised by the Islands’ skilled Legacy Kids counselors
- Dance party
- Special viewing of Disney’s Finding Dory
- Balloon drop at midnight
- Milk & cookie toast to ring in the New Year
New Year’s Eve Celebration Packages at Legacy Lodge – which has been named a member of the esteemed Southern Living Hotel Collection – start at just $469/couple. For couples who wish to forego the overnight stay and merely attend the festivities, $299/couple will afford them admission to the New Year’s Eve Celebration complete with dinner, open bar, live music, balloon drop, party favors and champagne toast. Children 12 and under are invited to attend the New Year’s Eve Kids Party for $50/child. To learn more and book reservations, interested parties are invited to visit www.lanierislands.com or call 770-945-8787.
More New Year’s Eve Events in Atlanta: