Easy Instant Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe With Only 4-Ingredients
Many of you know of my love for my Instant Pot. It makes dinner a breeze and cooking, in general, is just way easier. I was trying out some new recipes and made this delicious Instant Pot Peach Cobbler. One word I would use to describe this dish is delectable. Your family will gobble it right up. We’re southerners, so you know we fancy a big plate of cobbler. However, Peach Cobbler from the Instant Pot is a hit. I suggest you give it a try! Don’t forget to print this recipe for later!
Ingredients to make this Instant Pot Peach Cobbler:
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) Peach Pie Filling
- 1 box (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions on how to make Instant Pot Peach Cobbler:
1. Start out by placing the pie filling into the bottom of the instant pot and spread evenly.
2. Then in a mixing bowl, you will the add cake mix and cinnamon.
3. Pour in melted butter and stir to mix well.
Note* The mixture will be stiff and hard to mix but continue to mix well.
4. Sprinkle onto the peaches in the instant pot.
5. Set the instant pot to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Slow release for 10 minutes and remove the cover. Let set for 5 minutes to cool.
Spoon onto plates and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you need to check it out. It’s super easy and your family will ask for it quite often. Try the Instant Pot Peach Cobbler and let me know what you think! I bet your family will LOVE it just as much as mine did.
We’re southerners, so you know we fancy a big plate of cobbler. However, Peach Cobbler from the Instant Pot is a hit. The best Instant Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe you will ever need!
- 2 cans 21 ounces each Peach Pie Filling
- 1 box 15.25 oz yellow cake mix
- 1 stick 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream optional
- For this recipe, you will need to use pot in pot with a cup of water in the bottom and the pot on a trivet. This will allow steam to create the pressure for it to cook.
- Spread evenly.
- In a mixing bowl, add cake mix and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Pour in melted butter and stir to mix well.
- The mixture will be stiff and hard to mix.
- Continue to mix well. Sprinkle onto the peaches in the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Slow release for 10 minutes and remove the cover.
- Let set for 5 minutes to cool.
- Spoon onto plates and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Looking for Dessert Instant Pot Recipes:
Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake is something worth making. It’s pumpkin season and the delicious aroma in your kitchen when making this recipe will surely make you think of fall. Even better when you can make it using your instant pot.
One of my favorites is the Instant Pot Blueberry Coffee Cake. Using real ingredients like, blueberries, butter, and eggs, you’re going to make a delicious masterpiece. By the way, blueberries are in season around late July/August but are great to freeze.
I don’t think regular cheesecake could even compare to this. Super easy to make and delicious to eat. What I really love about this cheesecake is how thick it is. If you wanted, you could even put some of your favorite toppings on it. I’m a strawberry cheesecake kinda girl.