Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza – A Fun Summertime Dessert
With the heat of the summer beating down, it’s always a good idea to have an amazingly delicious and cool dessert recipe available to make. This incredible Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is perfect to cool down the temp and your taste buds, after just one bite. While everything about it screams summer, it honestly can be made at any time of the year. The most flavor from the fruit toppings will be when they are in season, so keep that in mind when choosing which ones to layer on!
With the inspiration of the movie Incredibles 2, this recipe shows a fun variation of how you can take this Fruit Pizza and make it literally “Incredible”. The list of needed ingredients is short, which is always preferred! From start to finish, you’ll have a fruity and fun dessert that is perfect for any outdoor or indoor gathering that you’re heading to this summer.
Ingredients to make this Incredibles Fruit Pizza:
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1 – 12in. pizza pan
- 1- 8oz. Package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- 1 can of pineapples
- 1-2 mandarin oranges fruit cups
Directions On How To Make A Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your 12in pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break the roll of cookie dough up into medium-sized chunks then press together to form an even layer of dough.
- Bake 12-16 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over your cooled cookie.
- Arrange fruit to look like the Incredibles logo. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least one house before serving.
The fruit on top makes it super simple to decorate any way that you choose, whether it be the Incredibles logo, or a Red, White and Blue theme for the 4th of July!
Related: 4th of July Recipe Ideas
Give this Incredibles Fruit Pizza recipe a try! You’ll be hooked after making it just one time!
Pin for Later: