4th of July Recipe Ideas – Celebrating Red, White, & Blue
4th of July is just around the corner which means we are almost half way through the year already! Can you believe that? Not to mention school will be starting back soon. I am excited for this 4th because my daughter, son in law and grandchildren will be visiting for the weekend! We have a long, amazing weekend ahead of us. We plan to cook out and hang out by the pool! I am also looking forward to watching some pretty spectacular fireworks too!
With that being said, I love to try new recipes on special occasions! What better weekend then the 4th, to include some sweet and delicious red, white, and blue themed recipes that I know you will love! Be prepared to stock up on some strawberries, blueberries, and bananas as that seems to be a common fruit in some of these recipes!
Here are my Top Roundup Recipes for 4th of July:
1. Blueberry, Strawberry, Jicama Salsa | TwoPeasAndTheirPod.
2. Red, White, and Blue Milk Pops | Taste and Tell Blog
3. Red White and Blue Salad |Green Lite Bites
4. Red, White, and Blue Sangria Recipe | Recipe Girl Blog
5. Vegan Banana, Strawberry and Blueberry Icecream | Cooking Stone
6. Watermelon, Blueberry, Coconut Margarita | Fresh Fit N Healthy
7. Fruit Kabobs | The Frugal Girls
8. Strawberries, Blueberries, and Banana Waffles | Be Different Act Normal
9. Festive Popcorn Snack | Eating Richly.
10. Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt pops | Wine and Glue
11. Berries In A Cloud| Macaroni Kid Canton
12. Red White & Blue Mojito | JaMonkey
13. 4th of July Cake Pops | Let’s Celebrate Everything
14. Patriotic Red White & Blue Cake Mixes | This Mama Loves
15. Red, White, & Blue Fruit Desserts | Whimsy and Hope
16. Patriotic Fruit Pizza | Craft Create Cook
17. Red, White & Blue Cupcakes | Atlanta’s Frugal Mom
18. USA Flag Waffles | Just 2 Sisters
19. Captain America Superhero Cupcakes | Southern Family Fun
20. Red, White, Blue Fudge with Skittles | Southern Family Fun
What do you have planned for the 4th of July?