Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
Everyone has a love for a great chili recipe, right? This Instant Pot White Chicken Chili recipe is about to truly take your taste buds to a whole other level!
Yes, traditional Instant Pot Chili is made of beef and beans, but why settle for that? (and if you want, you can have the best of both worlds by making both!) Introduce your family to the world of white chili this year…they’ll be amazed by the flavor and the taste.
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili – Flavorful and Scrumptious
Once the cold weather arrives, it’s hard to say no to a good bowl of chili. There’s just something about the flavors all meshing together perfectly that make it an irresistible lunch or dinner option for yourself and your family. If you’ve never tried white chicken chili, you’re truly missing out.
Other Ingredients You Can Add to White Chicken Chili
Isn’t this the million-dollar question? The short answer…you can add anything that you want. You can add fresh garlic, more vegetables, and even a wide variety of beans to make it even heartier than this recipe calls for.
This Instant Pot White Chicken Chili still has the same “hearty” ingredients as other chili’s, it’s just made with chicken instead of beef! Plus, your Instant Pot comes to the rescue once again by doing all of the hard work for you!
If you do not have an Instant Pot, that’s okay too! You may also like my White Chicken Chili in the Cast Iron Skillet.
For you spice lovers out there, don’t forget a dash of cayenne pepper or hot sauce! (Even adding some fresh jalapenos to the finished white chicken chili bowl is a great way to bring on the heat!) If you prefer to have it sweeter, adding a bit of honey into your Instant Pot can also be a fun twist.
Is White Chicken Chili a Healthy Dinner Option for your family?
Anytime that you can add protein and veggies to your family’s diet means that you are setting up a strong foundation to add some healthy food options to their daily intake.
Packed Protein Soup
Beans are a great source of protein and chicken is a lean meat that’s great for those who are trying to cut down on fat content in their diet. Adding in an array of vegetables can also really help increase the nutritional value as well.
Cooking Time for Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
You’ll some come to find out that the Instant Pot cuts down the cooking time dramatically for all recipes making it one of the best kitchen appliances, ever! Once you get done sauteeing up the chicken, you’ll have your Instant Pot White Chicken Chili cooked and ready to eat in about 20 minutes.
Are you hungry and ready for this white chicken chili recipe?
Say goodbye to the days of cooking chili prior to owning your Instant Pot. That cooking process would literally take hours! Now, you can have your chili ready for your family to enjoy with hardly any preparing or prep time at all!
Have you jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon yet?
You May also like these other Instant Pot Soup Recipes:
- Instant Pot Beef Stew -Perfect for Cold Days
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings (#1 on Google)
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Chili – Hearty Soup for those Chilly Nights
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili With Mushrooms
- 1 lb chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans, 15.5 oz each, White Kidney Beans/Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can, 4 oz, diced green chilies
- 4 cups chicken broth
- chopped fresh cilantro for serving
- Add oil, onion, garlic, and chicken to instant pot.
- Sautee until chicken is brown on all sides.
- Add spices, mushrooms, beans, chiles, and broth.
- Place the lid onto the instant pot and seal shut.
- Close pressure release valve. Set instant pot to manual, high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, quick release pressure and open pot.
- Serve topped with fresh chopped cilantro.
Pin For Later: