If you are looking for a delicious treat to whip up for a fun and festive dessert, you’re going to love this simple edible cookie dip!
Edible Cookie Dip Recipe
How many times have you been tempted to take a big old bite out of the raw cookie dough right before you put it into the oven? More than likely, all the time…but like we all know, eating anything with raw eggs just isn’t good. So instead, this is where this edible cookie dip is about to be your new best friend.
No baking required. Just dip after dip of delicious dessert.
It’s like eating cookies…without the baking and without the eggs! You can now enjoy your cookie dough with the worry of eating it raw or not.
How is this dessert dip served?
This delicious cookie dip is best served on something delicious and sweet like graham crackers or wafers. It’s also great served with fruit such as strawberries. However you decide to make them, you will be in love.
How do you make this homemade dip?
This is the best part. It’s super-duper simple and easy to make.
1 Stick Butter Softened (1/2 Cup)
1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese Softened
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Pinch of salt
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Red or Blue Chocolate Candy
These steps are so simple and easy to follow. You’ll be dipping away in no time at all.
Combine softened butter and cream cheese.
Carefully fold in chocolate chips & chocolate candy. Garnish with sprinkles.
If you like this dessert recipe, check out these options as well:
- Beach Themed Cupcakes: Hello Summer Party Ideas
- Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Cake
- Cherry Almond Poke Cake – Made With Maraschino Cherries
Edible Cookie Dip
- 1 Stick Butter Softened 1/2 Cup
- 1 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red or Blue Chocolate Candy
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Combine softened butter and cream cheese.
- Mix in brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in chocolate chips & chocolate candy.
- Garnish with Holiday Sprinkles.
- Chill until ready to serve.