This easy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake is so simple but you would never know because it’s so delicious and a perfect Fall Recipe.
Desserts are a weakness of mine. Especially easy and addicting ones. I’ve prepared a dessert so amazing that, if you decide to make it, people will think that you slaved over it and are a genius (thank you, thank you, I know).
It makes enough to easily feed a crowd or it will easily keep in the fridge to be eaten at a later time. The caramel drizzle adds a bit of magic to it but it’s tasty without the caramel as well.
The great thing about the drizzle is that you don’t have to drizzle it on one piece at a time. You can take the entire dessert to an outing and just pour the caramel drizzle all over the entire thing before serving.
I think I’ve struck gold on this recipe and I’m excited to share it with you because I think you will love it just as much as I do!
Ingredients To Make Apple Caramel Cheesecake Bars:
- Pillsbury Caramel Apple Cake Mix
- stick of soft butter
- sliced apples
- soft cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- caramel ice cream topping
Directions on how to make Caramel Apple Cheese Cake:
1. You will first start out by preheating the oven to 325 and grease your 9×13 baking pan.
2. In a mixing bowl mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter. The dough will be stiff and hard to mix, just keep mixing until it comes together.
3. Press evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
4. Then top with thinly sliced apples.
5. In the same mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar until smooth. Spoon over apples and evenly spread in the pan.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just starting to brown on edges.
Caramel Apple Cheese Cake Bars
- 1 box Pillsbury Caramel Apple Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter. The dough will be stiff and hard to mix, just keep mixing until it comes together.
- Press evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with thinly sliced apples.
- In the same mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spoon over apples and evenly spread in the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just starting to brown on edges.
- Serve with caramel ice cream topping.
Serve with caramel ice cream topping and enjoy!
Pin for Later:
You may also like these easy Fall Dessert Recipes
Candy Corn Cheesecake: A Festive Fall Dessert
Instead of indulging on piece after piece of candy, why not treat your taste buds to a triangular piece of this Candy Corn Cheesecake made in the Instant Pot? It’s colorful, bright, and super delicious.
Cookie butter crescent rolls
You can’t mess up this recipe because it is super easy to make. I mean, not many desserts only take two ingredients. These are WAY better than cinnamon rolls.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
It’s pumpkin season and the delicious aroma in your kitchen when making this Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake will surely make you think of Fall.
Leave a Reply