The Fourth of July is almost here and what better way to add some patriotic flair to your treats than with White Chocolate Skittles Fudge made with America Mix Skittles. I made this pan of super easy Red, White, and Blue fudge and it’s been hard staying out of it. It’s super decadent though, so if you make it too, you’ve been warned! With only 3 ingredients, yes you read that right, 3 ingredients, it’s probably the easiest dessert you’ll whip together all summer.
All you need are a few ingredients to make this Skittles Fudge:
3 cups white/vanilla chocolate chips
(one 11 ounce bag is 2 cups of chips)
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup American Mix Skittles, Divided
Melt white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk by microwaving it for 2 minutes in a microwave safe bowl. Stir until completely melted. Stir in 3/4 cup skittles.
Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil.
Pour mixture into pan and add 1/4 cup skittles on top of fudge.
It is that simple to make!
One of the nice things about this skittles fudge is that it doesn’t have that overwhelming chocolate flavor, like milk or dark chocolate have. If you’ve had white chocolate before, I’m sure you know what I mean. It’s a great ingredient that pairs well with the Skittles’ fruity flavors,letting them shine without overpowering them. This fudge would be a great sweet to serve at your Fourth of July BBQ! Trust me, you probably won’t have any leftovers once the party’s over!
American Mix Skittles Fudge
- 3 cups white/vanilla chocolate chips
- one 11 ounce bag is 2 cups of chips
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup American Mix Skittles Divided
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil.
- Melt white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk by microwaving it for 2 minutes in a microwave safe bowl. Stir until completely melted.
- Stir in 3/4 cup skittles. Pour into pan.
- Add 1/4 cup skittles on top of fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.