Bacon Garlic Cheddar Grits – A Southern Breakfast Favorite
If you’re from the south, you better believe you eat grits. I have always loved grits and it’s a go to meal for me. The thing I love most about grits is you can make it in so many ways. These Bacon Garlic Cheddar Grits are great for breakfast or for dinner. No one that has eaten these grits has ever complained. All the ingredients work together to create something wonderful!
I also love how simple it is to make grits. With just a few ingredients, your family will love having these on the table. Give these Bacon Garlic Cheddar Grits a try.
You only need a few ingredients:
Cook grits according to package. Once cooked, stir in minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Place grits on plate and top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
Bacon Garlic Cheddar Grits
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons instant grits
- 2 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- Cook grits according to package directions, on the stove top or microwave.
- Once cooked, stir in minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place grits on plate and top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Serve immediately.
They are perfect on a cold Winter’s morning!
Pin For Later:
You May Also Like These Breakfast Recipes:
- Homemade Instant Pot Biscuit & Gravy
- 2 Minute Veggie Omelet in a Mug
- Stuffed Blueberry & Cream French Toast