2 Minute Veggie Omelet In A Mug
I’m often in a rush in the mornings, trying to get my girls off to school and eat a decent breakfast myself. Sometimes when I’m in a rush, I don’t always make the best food choices. However, I know I need to eat healthier. That is why I love this 2- minute Veggie Mug Omelet. This will make your life super easy. I also love this for when I am just making breakfast for myself, I don’t have to waste food this way.
The ingredients are really simple! No need to go crazy trying to find a million recipes or getting out the frying pan. I have made it easy. Enjoy this 2 Minute Veggie Mug Omelete and let me know what you think.
2 Minute Veggie Mug Omelette
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 2 tablespoons cooked broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Spray the inside of your mug with a non stick cooking spray
- Pour your eggs and milk into your mug, season with salt and pepper and whisk with a fork
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of your cheese and all of your veggies
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until your eggs are cooked throughly
- Sprinkle your remaining cheese on top and enjoy!