How To Make Mermaid Sugar Cookies for a Mermaid Themed Birthday
Directions To Make Mermaid Sugar Cookies:
Mermaid Sugar Cookies
- 1 box of white cake mix any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 different colored sugars: purple green and blue
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the colored sugars onto a plate
- Combine the white cake mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and flour. Mix well and scoop the cookie dough into 2" balls.
- Dip the cookie balls into each colored sugared and place 2-3" a part on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
You may also like these Under The Sea Party Decoration Ideas:
Pin this Mermaid Sugar Cookie recipe for later: