The BEST Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Recipe You’ll Ever Find
If you’re looking for a sweet and nutritious side dish that you’ll love, these Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes can’t be topped.
The magic of the Instant Pot strikes again with these amazing and delicious Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes. There’s just something so addictive about them, that you’ll be hard-pressed to stop eating. (trust me, that’s a good thing) Each bite somehow gets better and better, and before you know it, your bowl will be empty just begging to be filled.
While the Instant Pot seriously does the majority of the work, you’ll get all the credit for how amazing these sweet potatoes taste. Not only are they perfect for a simple dinner at home, but they can also be served to all your food-loving family and friends.
Perfect for a holiday dish, or a delicious side item for those summer barbecues, you can’t go wrong when you decide to create this sweet potato treat. Be prepared to have fans for life because everyone will be in awe of you and your culinary abilities after tasting this dish!
They are easy to prepare – just wash and don’t bother poking because you won’t need to!
Then just add your water and let your Instant Pot do the rest. It’s such a time saver.
Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes – Just in Time for Thanksgiving!
- 4-6 sweet potatoes washed
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Place trivet into the Instant Pot. Add 2 cups of water to the pot. Place washed sweet potatoes in the pot. No need to poke holes in them. Place the lid on the pot and close the pressure release.
- Set the Instant Pot to Steam, high pressure, for 15 minutes. When cooking is complete, release the steam using the quick release function. Open the lid and remove the sweet potatoes with tongs.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Serve sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon sugar.
- My sweet potatoes cracked open in the instant pot and the skin peels off very easily, but I like to serve mine in the skin, so I pinch the ends to break apart the potato a bit and then add toppings before serving. You can also scrape out the sweet potato into a serving dish.
If you want to get creative, try switching up your toppings! The possibilities are endless.
Pin For Later:
You may also like this Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe: