Instant Pot Cheesecake With A Graham Cracker Crust
Do you have a hankering for something delicious? You all know my instant pot has been a staple around this house for the summer. Now that Wintertime is almost over, I need some new recipes in my arsenal. This weekend, my girls and I want to town on creating new recipes. Check out this Instant Pot Cheesecake.
To say it is delicious, is an understatement. I don’t think regular cheesecake could even compare to this. Super easy to make and delicious to eat. What I really love about this cheesecake is how thick it is. If you wanted, you could even put some of your favorite toppings on it. I’m a strawberry cheesecake kinda girl.
Whatever you do, don’t miss out on making this, this is an Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe unlike any other. Enjoy!
Start by using a food processor to make fine graham cracker crumbs, for your crust. Add your sugar and butter to the crumbs.
Press evenly into a 6 inch springfoam pan.
Rinse and dry your food processor bowl, cover and blade. Add cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream, vanilla and eggs. Process for 10 seconds.
Place 1-1/2 cups of water into the instant pot. Place the cheesecake onto the rack and place both into the instant pot.
Cook the cheesecake on manual, high pressure for 30 minutes.
Instant Pot Classic Cheesecake
- 9 whole/full size graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 blocks 8 oz each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 whole eggs plus 1 additional egg yolk
- Finely crumble graham crackers using a food processor. Place into the food processor and process for 10 seconds or until you have fine crumbs. Add sugar and pulse a few times to thoroughly mix. Add melted butter and process for 10 seconds, scraping down the bowl if necessary halfway through, to allow for even distribution of butter.
- Pour crumb mixture into a 6" springform pan. Gently press it into the bottom and up the sides of the pan using a tart shaper or the back of a spoon. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Rinse and dry your food processor bowl, cover and blade. Add cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream, vanilla and eggs. Process for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process for another 10 seconds until the mixture is combined well. Pour into prepared crust and smooth with a spatula. Cover with paper towel and then foil, sealing loosely around the edge of the pan.
- Place 1-1/2 cups of water into the instant pot. Place the cheesecake onto the rack and place both into the instant pot. Place the lid on the instant pot and seal it, closing the pressure valve.
- Cook the cheesecake on manual, high pressure for 30 minutes. Let set when finished cooking for another 15 minutes. Release pressure and carefully remove from the instant pot. Remove the foil and paper towel and let cool. Cover and refrigerate overnight before slicing and serving the following day.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Serve with fruit topping or keep it simple!
Pin For Later:
You May Also Like These Other Instant Pot Sweet Dessert Recipes: