Orange puns are sure to brighten any day. They are easy to understand while still being clever, making it easy to slide into a conversation naturally.
What are Orange Puns?
Orange puns are jokes that use words like citrus, peel, and orange itself to make people giggle. They are usually safe to try to get a laugh from any crowd and give a fresh take to any means of communication.
56 Orange Puns to Squeeze into a Conversation
Classic Fruit Orange Jokes
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange.
- What’s the orange’s favorite movie? Pulp Fiction.
- What did the tomato say to the orange? Nothing, neither of them can talk.
- Why didn’t the apple understand the orange? The orange only spoke mandarin.
- Why did the orange refuse her parents’ insistence that she get engaged? She was against orange-d marriages.
- Last night, I dreamt I was swimming in orange soda. It turned out to be a “fanta-sea.”
- Did you hear about the orange who got stuck next to the highway? His car ran out of juice.
- What kind of fruit hangs out at the zoo? An orange-utan.
- Did you hear about the orange boxer? He got beaten to a pulp.
- Why didn’t the citrus fruit’s illness have a name? It was in its orange-inal condition.
- Why do pirates love oranges so much? It’s for the vitamin sea.
- Did you hear about the orange who went to court? He had to appeal his sentence in front of the judge. How embarrassing.
- What would Santa’s name be if he wore orange instead of red? Fanta Claus.
- Did you hear about the orange who joined the army? He was in the naval squad.
- Why did the orange turn into orange juice? It couldn’t handle the pressure..
- Why did the oranges go to the synagogue? Because they were juice.
- An orange a day keeps the doctor away, too, if you throw it at them hard enough.
- What did one orange say to its friend telling a wild story? “That’s un-peel-ievalbe!”
- Why did the orange go out with the prune? Lately, it’s been so hard to find a date.
- Why did the orange get insurance? Zest in case.
- What did the orange do for its friend’s birthday party? It made all the orange-ments.
- Which Star Wars character was the orange cast for? Emperor Pulpatine.
- Why did the orange cry? Someone hurt its peelings.
- Why did the orange fall out of the tree? It went out on a limb.
- Why couldn’t the orange dance in the talent show without his partner? Because it takes two to “tang-o.”
- Why didn’t the apple and orange get married? Because fruit cantaloupe.
- What do you call a punctual citrus fruit? A Clockwork Orange.
- What did the chick say when her mum laid an orange? Look what marmalade.
Longer Orange Jokes
- My wife said nothing rhymes with orange. I said she’s being ridiculous. Nothing and orange don’t rhyme at all.
- Why should you avoid orange juice at breakfast? Most people who like orange juice at breakfast will die eventually. Orange juice is dangerous.
- Orange juice is being recalled all over the United States, according to a nationwide press release.
- The next person that asks me for pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemonade, and a slice of orange all in the same glass is gonna get a “punch.”
- I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me to add more oranges to my diet this week. We don’t know if it’s going to improve my health, he said we’ll have to wait and C.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, knock. Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange, you glad I didn’t say banana?
- Everything in Johnny Blue’s bungalow is orange. Orange walls, doors, and furniture. What color are the stairs?
- An orange was in a supermarket and the security guard came over to ask him what he was doing. He said, “nothing, just looking round.”
- If you had seven oranges in one hand and twelve in another, what do you have? Really big hands.
- I can’t concentrate.
- This mark is how I diff-orange-iate the oranges that look similar.
- We have our pref-oranges.
- You’re the zest.
- It’s clemen-time to eat oranges.
- Am I turning orange or is it a pigment of my imagination?
- I’ll peel with it later.
- Orange you the sweetest?
- I peel good.
- Squeeze the day.
- I give this orange the peel of approval.
- I work as o-ranger in the forest.
- My new hobby is orange-gami.
- Rinders keepers.
- When oranges go camping, they use a tent-gerine.
- I’m not sure if you know this, but I’m kind of a big peel.
- We had to re-orange the layout.
- I found an orange, but its orange-gins are unknown.
- Orange you happy to see me?