If you’re looking for a great way to start your Valentine’s Day, these heart shaped cinnamon rolls are exactly what you need! From the first bite, you’ll be in love and asking for more!
When it comes to delicious food, people tend to overlook the power of breakfast. Make that change start in your house this Valentine’s Day and whip up a batch of these delicious heart cinnamon rolls. They’re super simple, festive and certain to bring a bright and beautiful smile to the face of your family early on Valentine’s Day.
Your children will quickly awaken with joy once their noses start to get whiffs of these cinnamon rolls and their taste buds will be giddy with each and every bite. Make an extra batch and send another one with them in their lunch box for school. It’s never a wrong time to eat cinnamon rolls, right?
Can you make these heart-shaped cinnamon rolls from scratch?
Of course, you can! If you have the time, homemade cinnamon roll dough is the best! This recipe is great for those who are needing something a little more simple to start off their Valentine’s Day but can easily be made with your favorite homemade cinnamon roll recipe as well. Half the fun of making these sweetheart cinnamon rolls is decorating them and that can be done with homemade or prepared dough easily enough!
How long does it take to make Valentine’s Day cinnamon rolls?
One aspect of this heart cinnamon roll recipe that is important to pay attention to is that you don’t bake for the time listed on the store bought cinnamon roll dough. Instead, bake for the time listed in the recipe as you are wanting them to be a nice, golden brown.
If your taste buds are ready for this awesome and simple recipe, you are going to have as much fun eating them as making them! Have fun treating your family to these delicious heart cinnamon rolls on Valentine’s Day morning!
Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- sprinkles of choice
- pink gel food coloring
- Open can and unroll each cinnamon roll. Cut cinnamon roll in half.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F as directed on package.
- Roll half of the cinnamon roll into a heart shape. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes until cinnamon rolls are done with light brown on the outside. Do not cook the full time as directed on package.
- Let cool on a rack.
- Take icing from the pack and mix in 2 drops food coloring.
- Ice the cinnamon rolls and top with sprinkles.
Other Valentine’s Day Recipes:
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Covered Oreos With Dove Chocolate Hearts
- Valentine’s Day Sandwich Cookies
Pin For Later: