We know how important that relationship you have with your mother is and always will be so naturally you’ll want to find the perfect way to say happy birthday.
Whether that’s to thank them for everything they have done, share a favorite memory, or crack a funny joke, there are hundreds of different ways out there to say it. Not only will your mother treasure the cake and gifts you shower her with but she will also love a few choice words from her kids.
So, will you find the perfect way to say happy birthday momma?
Birthday Quotes For Mom
It can be quite hard to say everything you want in just a few words so what are some general ways to say happy birthday mother?
- Thank you for your unconditional love, endless patience, and incredible guidance. We’re all so lucky.
- Happiest of birthdays to the abundant giver, constant encourager, eager listener, big celebrator, joy-bringer, and dream-chaser.
- It’s time to wish my beautiful, brave, intelligent mom a happy birthday! I hope it’s as full of light and joy as you bring to everyone around you.
- Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on, my partner in crime, the vault with all my secrets but most of all, the best mother in the world.
- Mom, you’re truly my favorite person in this world, You’ve seen me at my best and my worst. You move heaven and earth for the ones you love, You deserve the world.
- Mom, you are a role model, a five star chef, a superwoman, a genius, and the most gorgeous person I know. How do you do it all? Cheers to another year of living our best life, happy birthday.
- Throughout my whole life, you have always showered me with your love, kindness, and encouragement. Thank you for always giving me your all. I do my best to always return the favor. Happy birthday mom.
Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter
We know how important that mother and daughter relationship is and that’s something that should always be celebrated so how about one of these wishes to show your mother just how much she means to you?
- I never take for granted all that you have done to make mine and everyone else’s lives better. Happy birthday mom.
- It’s time to wish my brave, beautiful, and intelligent mom a happy birthday. I hope it’s full of as much light and joy as you.
- Mom, you brought me into this world, you raised me and you still go out of your way for me. I love you so much. I’m so grateful for all that you do. Happy birthday mom.
- Mom, if it wasn’t for you then I wouldn’t be half the person I am today. Thank you for being an exceptional mother, friend, and role model, happy birthday.
- Not only do you deserve the best birthday but you deserve the world too. You have done a lot for us, now it’s your time to shine. Happy birthday to the best mother ever.
- My biggest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy birthday mom and thank you for all your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
- You’re undoubtedly the best mom in the world. You’re the lighthouse leading me home. Happy birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Mother from Son
If there are lots you want to say to your mother but have never found the perfect time to do it then now is your time, choose one of the brilliant wishes from our list below to get you started.
- Happy birthday to the woman who helped make all my dreams and aspirations come true. Happy birthday mom.
- Cheers to the woman who is full of love, grace, and lessons. I couldn’t be more thankful for everything you have done for me. Happy birthday to the most amazing mother.
- Happy birthday to the most influential woman in my life. You were everything when I was a kid and you still are now. I hope your day is as special as you.
- Mom, you taught me how to face the world and now I’m traveling it. Thank you for everything you taught me, happy birthday.
- Thank you for supporting me when I needed it and giving me hope when I felt hopeless. Happy birthday mom.
- Your strength brought me into this world and your patience kept me in it. Thank you for everything and happy birthday mom.
- You gave me life, support, and most of all, plenty of laughs. You are strong, kind, and beautiful and deserve an amazing day. I love you and happy birthday.
Silly Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
It’s always nice to have a good laugh with your mother and we’re sure she’ll have a good chuckle if you send her some of these wishes.
- You deserve to be honored today. After all, you did give birth to the most amazing person to ever walk the earth: me. Happy birthday mom.
- Whenever someone asks me how I turned out so fabulously, I always tell them “I got it from my mama” Happy birthday to the most fabulous woman I know.
- Happy birthday to the woman who loved every cardboard gift I gave you when I was just a kid. The best part? You never threw them out, well as far as I’m aware. Happy birthday mom.
- If you weren’t born, I wouldn’t be here so happy birthday mom.
- Happy birthday mom. Congrats on being one step closer to those senior citizen perks.
- You’ve made my life what it is today….literally. Happy birthday mom.
- Happy birthday to the person who got me through high school, sorry for the high blood pressure and constant stress.
Happy Birthday Mom Message
So, if you ever find yourself thinking what the perfect way to say happy birthday to my mom’ then just remember that there are hundreds of ways out there, you just need to find the perfect one for you.
We’re sure they’ll love anything you say to them just because it’s coming from you so try and find something that will be meaningful to them but you can never go wrong with one of our funnier options.
Leave a Reply