DIY Paper Bag Utensil Holder
I have a cute tutorial for you that will add a splash of color and fun to your next party or cookout. I came up with these easy to make DIY paper bag utensil holders that can tie your whole table together. Your guests will be delighted to see the colorful cutlery sitting there for them. There’s something about adding a little flair that will make people feel special.
I know there are some crafts where people say they’re easy to make, but then you look at the directions and you can’t figure out which end is up. But I mean it when I say this is so easy to make. There’s no cutting at all; you’re simply folding and taping a brown paper lunch bag. You can finally stop hoarding all that super cute washi tape and let it be center stage of this decoration. Also, don’t limit yourself to using these just as utensil holders! They make great little treat bags as well. Slip all kinds of fun things into them and wow your guests!
- Paper bag lunch sack
- Washi tape (2 different yellow prints)
- Yellow plastic wear
- Lay your paper lunch sack down with the fold face up
- Fold the bottom of the bag up and crease the bottom of the bag
- Use your one of your yellow washi tapes to tape the sides and top of the bag (fold any excess onto the back of the bag)
- Now use your other washi tape and tape across the folded part of the bag, pressing the excess tape onto the back of your bag (which will make the front a pocket)
- Now place a napkin, fork, knife, spoon, and paper straw into the pocket
- Use for your next party! You can even fill with treats!
Leave a Reply