Creating fun kitchen makeover ideas doesn’t have to be stressful! Here are 20 DIY kitchen projects that anyone can do!
Everyone loves having an amazing kitchen. It’s that one place in your house that not only brings everyone together to eat, but it also tends to be the place where friends and family gather to talk and hang out as well.
In our house, it’s the one place that we can all just relax and have space to hang out together, doing what we love to do.
I’ll start off my day with a cup of coffee, my husband will read the paper and our girls will cozy up to the bar and chow down on breakfast before school. Even though we may all be doing something different, we’re all still there together at the same time.
There’s just nothing quite like being in a nice updated kitchen talking and eating with the ones that you love. If you’re looking for some simple ideas for a creative kitchen makeover to make it an updated gathering spot in your home, you’re going to love these DIY ideas and projects!
20 Creative Kitchen Makeover Ideas and DIY Projects
No matter what you do, make certain that you choose a kitchen makeover project that you love and adore. After all, this is your home, your kitchen and your dreams becoming a reality. Don’t settle for less than what you want!
1. Have an old hutch in your kitchen that you think just doesn’t belong? Instead of giving it up, why not redo the Country Kitchen Hutch instead? Upcycling your current furniture pieces is a great way to save money and give your kitchen the facelift that it needs!
2. This Colorful Farmhouse Style is certain to be a great change in your kitchen! Adding in fun pops of color with your dishware choices are the perfect way to tie in the look.
3. Dreaming of having an all-white kitchen? You’ll want to see the 5 ways to make it happen for sure! Having a white kitchen makes the space look so big and open!
4. This DIY Farmhouse Formal Dining Table by Catz In the Kitchen is such a great project to take on. There’s nothing like creating a focal point in your kitchen space by using the furniture that you already have.
5. One of the easiest ways to update the look of your kitchen is to add some fun wall decor. This DIY Market Fresh Rustic Wood Kitchen Sign needs to be on your radar.
6. Who says that a kitchen update or makeover has to be huge? This Farmhouse Chic Kitchen Mini-makeover is proof that even little changes make a big impact!
7. Even adding some fun Farmhouse Fall Centerpiece to your kitchen table can give an updated and new look! What a fun and simple DIY project!
8. Show your family that you can easily stay on top of all the tasks by adding this Easy DIY Kitchen Chalkboard into your home. What a fun way to stay in touch with everyone when all are constantly on the go.
9. Looking for a bit of inspiration? This awesome Kitchen Makeover will make you anxious and ready to get started!
10. If you love the farmhouse look and style, you’re going to love this tutorial from Cherished Bliss blog on How To Build A Small Farmhouse Buffet. I promise this is one project that you can complete!
11. Every kitchen needs a clock…but not just any clock. This Farmhouse Clock Diy will have you proudly showing off the time to all your guests.
12. Don’t overthink the art that you have on your walls! This DIY Cutting Board Wall Art is about as simple as it gets but I think we can all agree that it’s eye-catching as well.
13. Give the kids their own updated step stool with this Farmhouse Style Step Stool. It’s a fun Ikea hack for sure!
14. Leave those store boughten towels on the shelf and instead, make your own DIY Kitchen Towels. You can personalize them to say anything that you want!
15. Showcase your spices with these Color-blocked Spice Jars by A Kailo Chic Life. They deserve to have little funky fun storage options as well.
16. Can one ever really have too much farmhouse decor in your kitchen? This Farmhouse Style Container if proof that the answer is no!
17. This DIY Wine Box is pure proof that you can create something from nothing and give it a whole new look. Before you trash it, try and reuse it.
18. Give your kitchen a fun little accent of color with this Colorful Clothespin Trivets. This is one project that even little helpers in the house can help with!
19. If you have 5 minutes, you literally have time to make this 5 Minute Super Market Soil Sifter Magnetic Board. This may be the best way to spend your time today!
20. Even old windows can have a second chance at life with this Having Lunch With An Old Window project. It’s cute, it’s simple and it lets everyone know that it’s almost time to eat when they step into that room.
These simple and creative kitchen makeover ideas can be done pretty quickly and easily. Don’t make the thought up updating your kitchen overcome your desire to actually get it done.
Just take each project one step at a time and you’ll have an updated and new kitchen in no time at all!
Leave a Reply