Daily inspirational quotes are heartwarming sayings that can help bring inspiration to your everyday life. Whether you pin them to a sticky note on your mirror or write them in a card for a friend, it’s critical to have a few daily inspirational quotes on hand for every occasion.
How to Use Daily Inspirational Quotes
Add to a Card
Often, we think of cards as only for special occasions. But if you notice that a friend or coworker is feeling down, you can write a daily inspirational quote in a blank card to help cheer them up.
Put on Your Mirror
Psychologists claim that saying daily inspirational quotes to yourself is one of the best ways to boost your self-esteem. Pen a few quotes on sticky notes and put them in places where you will find them throughout the day, like your mirror, to keep you inspired.
Social Media Captions
If you can’t find the perfect caption for your social media post, it might be time to turn to daily inspirational quotes. They can be used for any image and can help you stay inspired or inspire your followers.
For those who want everyone they message to feel inspired, consider using daily inspirational quotes as your email signature. You can also rotate them out from time to time to keep things fresh.
Use as a Gift
There are many personalized gifts you can order online for a friend’s birthday or an occasion like Mother’s Day. Many of these gifts have a place for a unique quote. Consider using a daily inspirational quote to ensure the receiver of your gift always feels inspired.
Benefits of Daily Inspirational Quotes
- You will never be at a loss for what to say to help inspire a friend when they are feeling down.
- Daily inspirational quotes ensure you always have a social media caption for your best photos.
- They can help inspire you when you are having a rough day.
- Daily inspirational quotes make great additions to gifts or cards.
- You’ll always have ideas for an email signature.
55 Best Daily Inspirational Quotes for Every Situation
Daily Inspirational Quotes About Success
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
- “Success is a journey not a destination.” — Ben Sweetland
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” — Maya Angelou
- “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” — Mallika Tripathi
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
- “Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health but has left it to us to put these pieces together.”—Diane McLaren
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” — Audrey Hepburn
Daily Inspirational Quotes About Loving Yourself
- “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” — Nina Simone
- “Talk to yourself like someone you love.” — Brené Brown
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into place.” — Lucille Ball
- “By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” — Edwin Elliot
- “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” — Audre Lorde
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
Short Daily Inspirational Quotes
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” — W. Clement Stone
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” — Suzy Kassem
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
Happy Daily Inspirational Quotes
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life.” — Omar Khayyam
- “If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.” — Carlos Santana
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” — Helen Keller
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.” — Mandy Hale
Daily Inspirational Quotes About Love and Friendship
- “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain
- “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”— Eleanor Roosevelt
- “There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved.” — George Sand
- “Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” — J.M. Barrie
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.” — Dodinsky
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
Daily Inspirational Quotes About Change
- “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”— Norman Vincent Peale
- “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein
- “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. —Walter Anderson
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” —Winston Churchill
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Ghandi
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
Cute Daily Inspirational Quotes
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E.E. Cummings
- “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison
- “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the errors that counts.” — Nikki Giovanni
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anaïs Nin
- “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” — Bill Watterson
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.” — Mark Twain
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” — Janis Joplin
- “Follow your heart. Listen to your inner voice. Stop caring about what others think.”
— Roy T. Bennett