Slow Cooker Potato Soup Made With Tater Tots – Perfect For Leftovers!
Cold weather is coming and you know what that means…soup time is on the horizons! There is seriously nothing better than a piping hot bowl of Slow Cooker Potato Soup. This soup is perfect for any and all occasions and honestly, tastes just as good the next day as well!
The next time you’re searching high and low from a soup recipe that’ll warm your entire body from head to toe, look no further than this delicious potato soup. Grab a big bowl and fill it to the top because you’ll love each and every delicious spoonful that you taste!
Don’t forget to invite others over to share in the goodness of this soup! Nothing says family and friendship more than a giant bowl of warm and welcoming soup!
Working from home and running a household, my time is limited in the kitchen. I love using my slow cooker for busy days when I can’t even find the time to try and catch my breath. If I had to stop and think about how much I use my slow cooker, I bet I use it at least 3 or 4 times a week. With a large family to feed, the slower cooker gets the job done and I look like a real chef in the kitchen. Total win/win for me!
Why I love my Slow Cooker…
- Saves Time
- Fewer Dishes & Pans
- Cooks While You Sleep or Work
- Can feed your large family
- Makes your house smell good by cooking for hours
- Easy to use
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP:
- 1 bag (28 ounces) of frozen tater tots
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER POTATO SOUP:
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on low.
Garnish with cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
If you use a pressure cooker, place all ingredients in the pot.
Place on manual high pressure for 30 minutes.
Remove and serve. Enjoy!
Quick & Easy Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots 28 oz
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 26oz
- 2 cups water
- 16 oz cheddar cheese
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on low.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- If you use a pressure cooker place all ingredients in pot.
- Place on manual high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve.