The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World With Kids 2016
The book comes with field-tested touring plans that can save guests 4 hours of waiting in line on an average day!
Disney World is HUGE and there is so much to see or do. When we visited a few years ago with our girls, we stayed for six nights. I can promise you, we were not able to visit half the parks and visit some of the attractions and rides that we wanted to. Plus not to mention traveling with children can come with many obstacles! You want to plan your Disney World vacation without all the stress and headaches. This vacation should be the most magical vacation you have ever experienced!
I’m sure you have so many questions, especially if this is your first time.
- Where are the best places to eat?
- What rides or attractions should we pick for our FastPass+?
- What is the FastPass?
- What resort should we stay at?
- What theme parks should we visit?
- When is the best time to go (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter) ?
- How much would a vacation like this cost us?
- Which rides would be suitable for my youngest/oldest children?
That is why my #1 go to source and recommended book is the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World Series. They have produced very resourceful series since 1985 helping families plan their magical Walt Disney World travel experiences and they keep getting better and better !
Traveling to Walt Disney World with your children? Then this book is for you !
The Unofficial Guide To Walt Disney World With Kids 2016 is filled with resources and useful information & advice that will make planning your next Disney World vacation a breeze.
The book is 480 pages , twelve chapters jam packed full of facts, opinions, stories from real families, maps, & everything you need to know when planning your next trip with your children to Walt Disney World. Without spoiling the book too much, the content inside The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World With Kids 2016 will include:
- Basic Considerations
- Getting Your Act Together
- Where To Stay
- Know Before You Go
- Ready, Set, Tour!
- The Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Universal Orlando and SeaWorld
- The Best of the Rest
- List of Detailed Maps
What’s new in the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2016?
If you are already familiar with the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World Book series, here are some of the things you will read about in the new 2016 guide:
- The latest on the Frozen girls, where to see and meet them, and when the best time to go avoiding long wait times
- Advice on Disney’s Fastpass+
- NEW Live entertainment reviews
- Disney Springs and what to expect formerly known as Downtown Disney
- Also noted in the guide, each attraction is rated by age group and whether or not a ride is scary.
- There are tips and stories written by kids for kids.
- The New Magic Bands
- and more!
Reading & sharing with you all about this wonderful guide makes me want to plan another trip with my children! How about you? This book will help make your next Disney Vacation traveling with children super easy!
What is your best advice / tip to give to someone who is planning a Disney Vacation with their children?