Symbols of wealth are signs that represent prosperity and good monetary fortune. They can be given as gifts to wish well on someone or given by a higher power as a sign of good fortune to come. So you may wish to surround yourself with these in hopes of manifesting the fortune.
What Is Wealth?
Wealth is the value of everything one owns. Financially speaking, this includes your assets minus your debts. However, the term wealth is appropriate for things with non-monetary value.
5 Types Of Wealth
Financial wealth is the most common type referred to. It includes the monetary value of your assets. Though having enough to feed, clothe, and house your family comfortably does contribute to happiness, not much above that does.
Social wealth refers to the interactions you have with others. The quality of these interactions is more important than the quantity. In fact, the depth of these connections increases their value. Therefore, social wealth is influential to happiness.
Physical wealth is all about taking care of yourself. For instance, those who sleep well, eat well, and exercise are physically wealthy. Though there are unpreventable physical ailments, doing our best will always increase physical wealth.
Mental wealth includes spiritual, intellectual, and emotional wealth. Improving other types of wealth can improve mental wealth. This type of wealth is directly related to happiness, as good mental wealth can be considered the root of happiness.
Time wealth is how well you manage your time. While it can include how much time you have to do what you love, it’s more important that you properly use the time you do have. So, spend quality time with loved ones, enjoy your passions, and be constructive.
Flowers Symbols of Wealth
- Lotus – lotus flowers symbolize many fortunes, one of which is good wealth.
- Narcissus – narcissus are used in the new year to offer abundant wealth.
- Alstroemeria – these flowers symbolize wealth and prosperity.
- Orchid – another new year’s flower that symbolizes luxury and luck.
- Peony – these sweet, long-living flowers stand for longevity and prosperity.
Color That Symbolizes Wealth
Green symbolizes wealth. It is the color of many currencies, vitality, and the base of nature. Interestingly, green gifts are given to wish growth, stability, and prosperity on the recipients.
Animal Symbols of Wealth
- Salmon – a Native American symbol of wealth.
- Ox – a Chinese symbol of wealth that is lucky.
- Deer – a source of great sustenance and, thus, wealth in America.
- Horse – common symbols of wealth in Greece.
Tree That Symbolizes Wealth
The money tree symbolizes wealth, hence the name. It is also called the pachira aquatica and many other names. But this tree is believed to be the outcome of a poor man praying for money. The story goes: he found this plant, took it home, and made money selling its seeds.
20 Symbols Of Wealth
1. International Symbol of Wealth – Gemstones
Gemstones often represent wealth. From diamonds to citrine, most gems have a meaning related to wealth. In fact, the type of wealth the stones represent differs depending on the gem.
2. German Symbol of Wealth – Pretzel
The German pretzel represents wealth, longevity, and good luck. They are believed to provide both spiritual and physical sustenance.
3. Roman Symbol of Wealth – Cornucopia
The cornucopia has stood for wealth since Ancient Roman times. The horn filled with what was reaped from the harvest symbolizes good fortune and prosperity.
4. Indian Symbol of Wealth – Conch Shell
In Indian cultures, the conch shell is placed in the northeast corner of the room for good fortune. This includes wisdom and good wealth.
5. Reiki Symbol of Wealth – Midas Star
The unique Midas Star stands for prosperity. The symbol is believed to bring financial wealth into your life. Certainly, this makes sense, given Midas can turn anything into gold.
6. Russian Symbol of Wealth – Pelmeni Dumplings
In many cultures, including Russian, dumplings are eaten at New Year’s to give good fortune. Given that, the dumplings are shaped like coin purses for that reason.
7. Japanese Symbol of Wealth – Maneki Neko
The Maneki Neko is a symbol of wealth in Japan. It decorates Japanese shops and restaurants in other parts of the world.
8. Italian Symbol of Wealth – Lentils
An Italian symbol of wealth is lentils. The coin-shaped legume is believed to bring wealth to those who eat it. So, people eat lentils on New Year’s for good fortune.
9. Chinese Symbol of Wealth – Chan Chu and Lu
Chan Chu is a money frog that is a common symbol of wealth in China. Especially in ancient China, Lu is a symbol that decorates coins and more.
10. Traditional Symbol of Wealth – Oranges
Oranges symbolize good wealth because they were once only affordable to the wealthy. Given as gifts at Christmas and birthdays, oranges are still a positive sign of wealth.
11. Irish Symbol of Wealth – Four-Leaf Clover
An Irish symbol of wealth is the four-leaf clover. As you probably already know, this lucky plant has made its way across the world and is now recognized by most.
12. Hindu Symbol of Wealth – Lakshmi
Lakishmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth and power. It is believed she has power over all of the wealth, especially monetary.
13. Southern Symbol of Wealth – Black-Eyed Peas
Black-Eyed Peas are eaten on New Year’s in America to bring wealth all year. In fact, many believe that if you eat them, you’ll eat well that year.
14. Mexican Symbol of Wealth – Grapes
At midnight on New Year’s, Mexicans eat 12 grapes as fast as they can. Rapidly eating the grapes is said to bring wealth all twelve months that year.
15. Nordic Symbol of Wealth – The FA Rune
The FA Rune is from the Nordic alphabet and is believed to bring wealth. Therefore, the symbol can also grant honor from a higher power.
16. Greek Symbol of Wealth – Key
Keys are a symbol of wealth in Greece. The type of wealth varies, but it often considers social wealth most important.
17. Sanskrit Symbol of Wealth – Kuber Yantra
Kuber is the god of wealth. Therefore, if one follows Kuber, the yantra granted is meant to bring wealth in a way that ensures followers will never struggle.
18. Astrological Symbol of Wealth – Shooting Star
Shooting stars are said to bring any wish the user casts upon them. This can be a wonderful sign of wealth, with the type of wealth being of your choosing.
19. Modern Symbol of Wealth – Money Eye Emoji
To reach a younger crowd, the money eye emoji is a great choice to represent wealth. It can be used in many situations to grant or wish wealth on the recipient.
20. Universal Symbol of Wealth – Horseshoe
The horseshoe is a classic sign of luck and wealth. The symbol has been a good luck charm since pre-1000. In fact, there are many ways to hang it to control your wealth.