Symbols of beauty are emblems and figures that represent beauty. They can be given as gifts to someone you find beautiful. You can surround yourself with them to absorb the beauty they represent. If you see a symbol of beauty, then it may be a sign you should start seeing the beauty in things more.
Definition Of Beauty
Beauty is the quality of something that gives pleasure or makes one smile. This could be a beauty you experience with any of the five senses or the sixth sense. Nature, people, and art are all beautiful. They can be experienced with different senses.
Flowers That Symbolize Beauty
- Lotus – represents a strong and graceful beauty.
- Dahlia – represents a mature and confident beauty.
- Lily flowers – represents pure beauty, untainted by the world.
- Beauty Bush – represents sweet beauty.
- Magnolia – represents an ever-changing beauty that stands out in a crowd.
- Hibiscus – represents a soft yet deep beauty.
- Chrysanthemum – represents a platonic beauty.
Color That Symbolizes Beauty
The color that symbolizes beauty is pink. Pink was historically a masculine color, then a feminine color, and finally became a gender-neutral color. The color now represents love, compassion, and beauty.
Animal Symbols Of Beauty
- Swan – represent graceful and transforming love.
- Butterfly – represents joyful and evolving love.
- Peacock – represents dignified and unwavering love.
- Dolphin – represents unending and loyal love.
- Dove – represents innocent love.
- Sparrow – represents unconditional love.
- Tiger – represents protective love.
Tree That Symbolizes Beauty
The cherry blossom tree symbolizes beauty. The sakura trees have many meanings. The way they bloom joyfully and the way their leaves cover the ground with beauty make that their primary symbolism. Trees in other cultures that represent beauty include maple trees, wisterias, and jasmine trees.
20 Symbols Of Beauty
1. Universal Symbol of Beauty – Sky
The sky is a universal symbol of beauty. It is gazed at around the world for its enchanting features and the way that it connects us all.
2. Kiwi Symbol of Beauty – Face Tattoos
In New Zealand, face tattoos are a traditional symbol of beauty. They are worn by men and women, particularly by those with ingenious family members.
3. Kenyan Symbol of Beauty – Stretched Earlobes
Large earlobes are a simple of beauty in Kenya. They are stretched by gauges that are made bigger and bigger as the ear stretches. The trend has now spread to other parts of the world, but it all began in Kenya.
4. Greco-Roman – Seashells
Seashells are a symbol of beauty in many parts of the world. They were used as jewelry and adornments long ago, oftentimes in favor of gems.
5. Greek Symbol of Beauty – Aphrodite
Aphrodite is the Greek symbol of beauty. She is the goddess of beauty and love, often seen as the most beautiful woman to exist in mythology.
6. Luxurious Symbol of Beauty – Gold
Gold is a well-known symbol of beauty. It is seen as a sign of wealth, which often equaled beauty, and has been since ancient times.
7. Chinese Symbol of Beauty – Melon Seeds
Melon seeds and eggs symbolize beauty in China. This is because the melon seed face shape is the standard of beauty.
8. Traditional Symbol of Beauty – Pearl
Pearls are symbols of beauty. They are rare, making them more valuable and thus a more coveted symbol of beauty.
9. Roman Symbol of Beauty – Venus
Venus is the Roman symbol of beauty. She is the Roman counterpart to Aphrodite, though both the goddess and the planet represent beauty.
10. Ancient Symbol of Beauty – Jade
Jade is an ancient symbol of beauty. The color and the stone are considered priceless and can even grant good luck.
11. Islamic Symbol of Beauty – Moon
The moon is an Islamic symbol of beauty. It is considered a feminine entity that represents harmony and serenity as well as beauty.
12. Indian Symbol of Beauty – Henna
Henna is an Indian symbol of beauty. In fact, Indian brides wear henna on their wedding days. Henna has historically known for good luck. However, it has recently become a fashion statement.
13. Thai Symbol of Beauty – Elongated Neck
In Thailand, elongated necks are a beauty standard. Some women use rings to slowly extend their necks.
14. Historical Symbol of Beauty – Girdle
The girdle is a historical symbol of beauty. It could also grant the wearer superhuman strength and was worn by Aphrodite.
15. Japanese Symbol of Beauty – Yaeba
Yaeba is a Japanese symbol of beauty, referring to crooked teeth. The trend of crooked teeth in Japan was at its highest in the early 2010s, but the trend remains.
16. Greek Symbol of Beauty – Slipper
In Ancient Greece, the slipper was a symbol of love and beauty. In fact, this is likely why Cinderella lost her slipper. The symbol was used to represent the fairy tale.
17. Adinkra Symbol of Beauty – Comb
The comb, or the daufe, is a symbol of beauty. The ties to cleanliness the comb represent let us know why it stands for beauty.
18. Modern Symbol of Beauty – Lips
Lips are a modern beauty symbol. Women who wore red lips were once considered witches. But now bright lips are a beauty standard.
19. Egyptian Symbol of Beauty – Nefer
Nefer is a hieroglyph that means “perfect” or “beautiful.” It looks similar to a Lute or a spoon and is used for Egyptian jewelry.
20. Manmade Symbol for Beauty – Mirror
The mirror is an Egyptian symbol of beauty. The story of Snow White retells the story when the mirror knows the fairest of them all.