Soulmate symbols can help you manifest your soulmate and learn more about them. Our soulmates are important parts of our lives and if you’re lucky enough to have one in yours, then enjoy them. You can enjoy them more by enhancing your connection and learning more about what it means to have a soulmate.
What Is A Soulmate?
A soulmate is someone who is perfectly suited for you, specifically as a romantic life partner. When you are with your soulmate, things feel different. But there are multiple types of soulmates.
Types of Soulmates
- Former Soulmate – a past life soulmate you have a connection with but don’t feel attracted to in the same way as you would a soulmate from this life.
- Soul Partner – this type of soulmate is the one you’ll spend your life with. They can be romantic, platonic, or purely business, but they are always commitment-based.
- Twin Flame – this could be a best friend or partner, but you will always feel like two halves of the same soul.
- Energy Soulmates – sometimes called karmic soulmates, this pair relies on connections built over time.
- Soul Ties – sometimes temporary, this soulmate is an inspiration, and you are in each other’s lives for a specific reason.
- Friend Soulmate – this soulmate is always a friend you are close to but feel completely platonic with.
- Kindred Spirit – you will feel an instant understanding with this person and usually don’t even need words.
- Romantic Soulmate – the soulmate that gives you butterflies. You can have more than one soulmate, but not everyone gets the chance to meet one of them.
Which Color Is A Symbol Of Soulmates?
Pink or red is the color of soulmates at paint companies like Benjamin Moore or Sherwin-Williams. But the color that is a symbol of your soulmate is deeper than that. Your soulmate’s color may not be the same as someone else’s. The color symbol of soulmates for you is the color you two feel connects you.
Flowers That Symbolize Soulmates
- Rose – a romantic flower that represents soulmates. The color you choose should be the color of your love.
- Butterfly Flower – often called the Soulmate Flower, this pink bundle is a great gift for your loved one.
- Tulip – represents perfection and loyalty, two things that soulmates do naturally.
Animal Soulmate Symbols
- Dove – turtle doves, in particular, represent a connection between soulmates of any kind, including friendship.
- Lovebird – lovebirds are small and sweet birds who are always together.
- Swans – swans are symbolic when they touch their beaks together to show their love. When they do, a heart forms between them.
- Koi Fish – they represent yin and yang and the path that soulmates take together.
Soulmate Symbol Tattoos
Soulmate symbol tattoos are ones that you and your soulmate get together. They can either be identical or have two tattoos that go together, such as a lock and key. Good symbols to use for your tattoos represent soulmates which can strengthen your connection.
Plant That Symbolizes Soulmates
The fern symbolizes soulmates. Not only are they symbols of love and sincerity, but they make the perfect gift for those with allergies because those allergic to flowers can be around ferns. They are also neutral, representing all types of love.
Which Angel Numbers Are Soulmate Symbols?
Angel number 2 is the ultimate one-digit number of soulmates. But relationships are more complex than one digit.
Angel Number 555
Angel number 555 represents the passion between soulmates. If you see 555, expect to meet your soulmate or learn more about them soon.
Angel Number 711
Angel number 711 represents love for your soulmate when you’re single. It encourages you to love yourself to fully connect to your soulmate whenever you meet them. Your soulmate doesn’t complete you but enhances your life.
Angel Number 909
Angel number 909 is about improving life with your soulmate. If you are together, you may be going through a rough patch; this is a reminder that doesn’t mean they are not your soulmate.
9 Soulmate Symbols To Fortify Your Bond
1. Claddagh Ring
The Claddagh Ring is a common Celtic symbol of love and undying loyalty. A soulmate has the strongest love for you, so the ring is used in many bonding ceremonies and weddings.
Apples are symbols of love for soulmates. Many cultures used them as gifts to spouses or adoration. An old wive’s tale states you can twist the stem to find out your soulmate’s name.
3. Red String
The red string has many meanings, but they believe it can detect a soulmate in Eastern Asia. The god Yue Lao uses the string to tie them together, ensuring it never breaks.
4. The Ankh
The Ankh has many meanings, including intertwined soulmates with feminine and masculine energy. Different religions have slightly different interpretations, but it always comes down to romance and power.
Seashells are unique and were once connected to fertility, love, and romance. They were gifts in many cultures, being more valuable the further inland you go.
Diamonds represent soulmates that stick around forever. They are valuable, long-lasting, and associated with fallen stars.
7. The Love Knot
The love knot represents a bond between two people, especially lovers. The origin is unknown, but it is still present today to show love in marriage or long-term relationships.
8. Kinnara and Kinnari
Kinnara and Kinanri are Asian beauties who are half-human and half-bird. They represent romantic love and loyalty to your soulmate. The two loved each other so much that they would die if they were to separate.
9. Double Infinity
Double infinity is a symbol of two souls forever committed. While one infinity sign represents a commitment you make alone, double infinity can only represent one you make with another soul.