Easy Cast Iron Skillet Meatballs and Mushroom Sauce
This post is sponsored by Seeds of Change® Organic Simmer Sauces. All opinions are my own.
Are you looking for something yummy to make tonight for dinner? Then you and your family will love this delicious Skillet Meatballs and Mushroom Sauce.This recipe is super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. This recipe is one your whole family will love.
These new sauces come in a variety of savory selections. Each sauce is prepared with Certified Organic Ingredients and free of, so you can easily prepare a healthy and tasty meal. Keep in mind that these sauces are easy to pour, free of fake flavors and ingredients!
Seeds of Change® organic Simmer Sauces come in a variety of flavors:
- Sesame Ginger Teriyaki
- Taco Roasted Chipotle
- Sweet & Sour
- Tikka Marsala
You can find these great sauces at retailers such as Target, Meijer, Albertsons, Publix, Harris Teeter and Price Chopper. They retail for $3.29 per package.
Seeds of Change® donates 1% of sales to support and develop sustainable community based farming and growing programs. Seeds of Change® has awarded more than $1 million in grants to support gardening and farming programs around the country!
I love that you can flavor the meatballs with whatever sauces you like giving you endless ways to serve them. You can easily sauté your favorite meats, add the yummy Seeds of Change® Organic Sauce and have a family favorite and healthy meal in no time.
- 1 lb frozen meatballs thawed
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 oz white mushrooms sliced
- 2 packages Seeds of Change Mushroom simmer sauce
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parsley optional
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a cast iron skillet or dutch oven.
- Saute white onion and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add meatballs.
- Add mushrooms.
- Top with 2 packages of Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce.
- Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes until meatballs are warmed throughout.
- Make egg noodles according to package directions.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce over egg noodles, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Pin For Later:
Check out these other great recipes using Seeds of Change® Organic Sauces:
Sticky Teriyaki Wings by Jehan Can Cook
Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp by Mindy’s Cooking Obession
Chipotle Steak and Peppers by Homestead Wishing
Sweet and Sour Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Sunny Sweet Days
Super Easy Sweet and Sour Tofu Recipe by Easy Cooking With Molly