Medieval Times Dinner Show – Spring Break Special Offer
Medieval Times in Lawrenceville is really a treat. My family and I typically go atleast three or four times in a year. My family has such a ball and really gets into the role play.We experience the Epic Battles of Steel & Steed and they really tied one on. It was a strength beyond measure as they clashed and battled for the flight of the royal falcon. We saw the jousting all the way to the end as the King’s Champion was presented. This is live audience participation on a whole new level. The equine beauty and grace presented by their horses were simply beautiful. I loved how the horses got into character and performed as well. They really put on a grand show with live jousting, a battle of six knights, very real battle, very beautiful horses in full character and a live flight of the royal falcon.
Of course, the Medieval Times had to complete the era of time with its audience in the stands and eating as they were entertained just as they did during the Medieval Times. Your experience includes a four-course meal with a variety of dining options which are Dinner With A King and King’s Vegetarian Meals. Basically, that amounts to good eating, no silverware and an extra fun time. Yep, even libations and spirits. The experience is truly a step into the Medieval era.
Here are ten tips to help your experience at Medieval Times go really well.
1. I highly encourage you to make reservations and purchase your tickets in advance.
2. Grab this discount coupon and SAVE CODE: SB18 (Adults $38.95, Kids & Students $30.95). The kid and student pricing is open to all students including those in college.
3. Seating is first come first serve unless you upgrade to one of their packages for priority seating. We enjoyed the Kings Royalty Package and was in the first row.
4. Arrive at least 75 minutes before show time. I love to enjoy time in the lobby sipping a glass of wine and sitting by the fire.
5. If your children are participating in Junior Knights Training (which I highly recommend), they are offering this on select dates in March and April we will also be holding Junior Knight Training. Junior knight training is a fun and interactive experience for kids ages 5-12. Kids get in the sand with our knights and squires and learn some of the sword fighting techniques used during the show! *closed toe shoes are required to participate* This is not offered all the time so check the calendar.
6. The Yellow Knight and the Blue Knight are fantastic! Keep an eye on them.
7. Set aside at least three hours not including travel time and just enjoy yourself!
8. Dress in character! Make sure to wear the crowns they provide. Its so much more fun that way.
9. Leave a tip for your excellent servers. They work hard for you! This is not included in the price of the tickets.
10. Celebrating a special birthday? They offer birthday packages, where the birthday guests will receive extra special attention: a Birthday announcement during the show, a group photo, a slice of cake, a frozen strawberry slushie in a souvenir castle cup, and a cheering banner.
There are nine North American locations for Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
- Orlando, Florida
- Buena Park, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Atlanta, Georgia
This is a great treat all year. With Spring Break around the corner, Medieval Times Dinner Show would be the perfect place to take your entire family.
Southern Family Fun has a Family Pack of 4 Tickets to giveaway for regular admission for the Atlanta, Georgia location, tickets valid through April 15, 2018. Please enter view Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until March 29, 2018 at 12:00 am to enter this contest. For your convenience, we have set up Rafflecopter to help us manage the whole process smoothly. To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a subscriber to Southern Family Fun newsletter. Must live within 150 miles of Medieval Times Dinner Show Lawrenceville location and be 18 years of age to enter. Good luck!