Five Ways To Celebrate the Holidays at World of Coca-Cola + Giveaway
A cup of cheer has officially been poured, as the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta has launched its holiday celebration. Featuring larger-than-life decorations, special seasonal exhibits and beverages, one-of-a-kind handmade gifts and more, the attraction provides a uniquely Atlanta experience for out-of-town guests and long-time locals alike.
Starting Friday, Nov. 17, holiday cheer will bubble over at World of Coca-Cola, where decked out displays and signature seasonal beverages will create a festive experience for local residents and out-of-town guests in Atlanta. From one-of-a-kind VIP tours to photo moments with the ever-popular Coca-Cola Polar Bear, World of Coca-Cola’s holiday celebration is one fans will not want to miss.
“Around the world, across cultures and decades, Coca-Cola has played a role in creating special holiday memories,” said General Manager of Retail and Attractions for World of Coca-Cola Russell Jacobs. “At World of Coca-Cola, we’re telling those stories – and creating new ones as guests visit us and experience fun and memorable moments together throughout the holidays.”
When you visit the Coca Cola Museum this season, be sure to hit these five holiday highlights:
1. Get the VIP Treatment: Make this season extra-special for up to ten family and friends with a VIP Guided Tour of World of Coca-Cola! For $32 per person, a dedicated guide will provide an exclusive experience, spicing up the attraction with little-known facts about Coca-Cola culture and history. Head over tohttp://www.worldofcoca-cola.
2. Santa Secrets Revealed: Did you know that Santa wasn’t always a jolly elf in a red suit? Learn about the evolution of St. Nick’s look through the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” adjacent to the 4-D Theater. This gallery features images of the famous Santa Claus that Coca-Cola originally commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
3. Taste the Season: Fill your cup of cheer with Coca-Cola North Pole Magic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Arctic Chill and Chocolate-Covered Cherry Coke – available in Taste It! for a limited time. These seasonal beverages are sure to get your taste buds in the holiday spirit!
4. Seasonal Snaps: For the perfect holiday Instagram post, snap a selfie with the always-friendly Coca-Cola Polar Bear, grab a group shot inside Santa’s sleigh or strike a pose with the giant, holiday ornaments decorating Pemberton Place. Let the world know you’re a fan by using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your photo on the attraction’s social media channels.
5. Cheer Throughout the Year: Surprise your loved ones with the gift that keeps on giving: an Annual Pass! For $34, you can give the gift of unlimited fun and exclusive experiences at World of Coca-Cola plus $4 off General Admission tickets for up to four guests each time they visit. Coca-Cola Store is your go-to source for those special gifts that will make them smile this season. Check out Coca-Cola’s newest apparel collection featuring a one-of-a-kind, light-up sweatshirt – in very limited quantities – along with classic favorites like Coca-Cola bottle banks, holiday ornaments and stocking stuffers galore. For a limited time, take home a 2017 Coca-Cola Polar Bear Happy Holidays T-shirt for $5.95 with your purchase of $35 or more.
Follow The World of Coca-Cola:
121 Baker Street NW Atlanta, GA 30313
Hours of Operation:
World of Coca‑Cola is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and occasionally for private events. Our opening and closing times are subject to change, so please check hours of operation on the date you plan to visit.
Discount Ticket Purchase:
Have you ever been to the World of Coca-Cola Museum in Atlanta? What is your favorite part of the museum?
Southern Family Fun has 4 family pack of giveaway tickets for the World of Coca-Cola Museum in Atlanta. Please enter via Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until December 1 , 2017 at 12:00 am to enter this contest. For your convenience, we have set up Rafflecopter to help us manage the whole process smoothly. To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a subscriber to Southern Family Fun newsletter. Must live within 150 miles of the location and be 18 years of age to enter. Good luck!