Atlanta, Georgia – Activities, Events, Hotels and Things To Do In Atlanta
There are so many amazing reasons to love our city of Atlanta. There’s so much to do without traveling too far. From seeing a broadway show to visiting a few museums. Experience Atlanta like you never haver before! We hope our resource and city guide will inspire you to explore what this great city has to offer! We are always adding to the list, so if you see anything that we may be missing please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library – Everyone loves learning about past Presidents!
- Legoland Discovery Center – Hands-on learning fun for kids (and grown-ups).
- World of Coca-Cola – Sample more Coca-Cola than you ever cared to.
- Children’s Museum of Atlanta – Hands-on interactive exhibits to keep the kids busy all day long.
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- Fernbank Science Museum – See the largest dinosaurs in the world. Plus, the floors in the museum are made of 40,000 limestone tiles featuring fossils dating back to the Jurassic period.
- Georgia Aquarium – The Georgia Aquarium is more than just fish and other sea life, it’s a way for kids to explore the ocean and a way for the aquarium itself to help us all learn while keeping the animals happy and healthy.
- Fox Theatre
- Cobb Energy Centre
- Horizon Theatre
- Six Flags over Georgia
- White Water
Sports & Recreation
- Atlanta Braves – The Atlanta Braves have a new home, SunTrust Park. It’s a ballpark unlike any other. SunTrust Park is actually smaller than Turner field with 41,000 seats. But don’t let the smaller size fool you for there is big entertainment.
- Atlanta Hawks
- Atlanta Falcons
Never miss an upcoming event – Visit our Calendar of Events to find all the exciting new events that are happening in and around your city!
- Medieval Time Dinner Show. –Of course, the Medieval Times had to complete the era of time with its audience in the stands and eating as they were entertained just as they did during the Medieval Times. Your experience includes a four-course meal with a variety of dining options which are Dinner With A King and King’s Vegetarian Meals. Basically, that amounts to good eating, no silverware and an extra fun time. Yep, even libations and spirits. The experience is truly a step into the Medieval era
- Sonesta Gwinnett – Sonesta Gwinnett is a great destination for Atlanta staycation and fits into any budget. Conveniently located to Medieval Times Dinner Show, Bass Pro Shop, Mall of Georgia, and so much more!
- Sheraton Atlanta Hotel – Sheraton is located in the perfect location of downtown Atlanta. Conveniently located by Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, MLK Historic Site & more. They also offer free shuttle service to many locations such as the Atlanta Zoo and also the Outlet Mall. What more can you ask for?
Outdoors & Nature
- Zoo Atlanta
- Stone Mountain Park
No matter where you visit, be sure to enjoy Atlanta!