The 2019 Progressive® Insurance Atlanta Boat Show is coming ashore to the Georgia World Congress Center Jan. 10-13, 2019, showcasing 600 of the newest boats along with the latest in marine accessories and products. This year’s Atlanta Boat Show will move to Hall A at the Georgia World Congress Center. Use exclusive BOATGO ticket deal to buy one ticket and get one FREE with code.
This post is in partnership with the Atlanta Boat Show; all opinions are our own.
Now in its 57th year, the Atlanta Boat Show features thousands of products for every budget level and includes a variety of activities for show-goers. Job seekers can take part in a new Career Fair in partnership with Lanier Technical College and little skippers will enjoy the new Touch-a-Boat Tour as well as nautical storytimes in conjunction with CBS46 Books to Kids. There will be more than 100 sailing and fishing seminars and special Boats & Brews Happy Hours with Red Hare Brewing Company.
NEW this year is the Touch-a-Boat Tour: Junior skippers can tour the Show floor, climbing aboard a variety of boats along the way. They’ll interact with captains, snap a pic at the helm and learn the ropes of life on the water. Kids will receive their own Atlanta Boat Show passport to collect stamps at each of the 8 stops, with prizes for those who collect them all.
Reasons to Visit the Southeast’s Premier Boating Event:
- Nautical Tales: Back again, CBS46 Cares Books to Kids will be at the Show on Saturday for special Nautical Storytimes read by on-air personalities. Guests will receive $3 off their ticket online and get a $5 food voucher to enjoy during the Show when they bring in a new or gently used children’s book to the Show ticket office.
- Wake Up on the Water: Life on the water takes on a whole new meaning with the I-Series Houseboat by Destination Yachts. Tour a 45-ft., three-bedroom, one-bath houseboat with twin OB power, a party top and customizations to make a home on the water a reality.
- Shiny New Boats: From fishing vessels and kayaks to luxury yachts, powerboats and houseboats, the latest models will be available for the lowest prices.
Here’s a preview of just some of the 2019 products:
- New: Salute to Service Limited Edition Centurion Boats (Ri237 and Ri257 towboats) are available in three 2019 designs to honor police, fire and military service men and women. From each boat sold, $2,500 will be donated to a charity assisting those in that line of service.
- New: Chaparral 297 SSX Surf provides enough space (29 ft.) for the entire crew to make the most of wake surfing. Equipped with advance technology, including a touchscreen “Glass Dash” and hydraulically operated Malibu Surf Gate™, this boat transforms watersport wakes into the most surfable and customizable waves possible.
- New: Premier Pontoons 310 Accolade is 31-ft. long and 10-ft. wide, but handles like a 22-ft. sporting boat for maximum amenities and fun. The boat also has a full bar with sink, refrigerator, real wood tables and barstools to kick back on the water.
- $5-$5-$5 Boats & Brews, Presented by Red Hare Brewing: Thursday and Friday, Red Hare Brewing Company will offer special brews to enjoy while “cruising” the Show, along with $5 Show tickets, $5 valet parking, $5 drinks after 5 p.m. Attendees can visit their lakeside inspired area for tastings, games, photo opps and enter for the chance to win a grand prize pack with custom Red Hare cornhole boards and Red Hare prize pack, including a brewery tour ($450 value). $5 tickets can be purchased in advance here.
DATES & HOURS
- January 10–13, 2019
Thursday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Georgia World Congress Center, Hall A
280 Northside Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30314
Adults: $15, children ages 12 & younger: FREE* must be accompanied by a paid adult
*Permission to use photos.